The 2016 Greater Vancouver Clean Technology Expo and Championship
September 28, 2016
Are you a #CLEANTECHCHAMP?
Welcome to the region’s ultimate celebration of clean technology excellence. This year we’ve got more money to hand out, more investors and buyers to meet, and more technologies to showcase at the second Greater Vancouver Clean Technology Expo & Championship. Do you have what it takes to claim the title as this year’s clean technology champion?
Championship - Pitch to win $10,000
On September 28, 2016, companies from across the Greater Vancouver region will come together at the Surrey City Hall Atrium for a one-day, pitch-based competition for the title of Greater Vancouver’s Clean Technology Champion.
The second annual Greater Vancouver Clean Technology Championship lets local companies demonstrate their technology to regional and international clean technology buyers and investors.
Continue to monitor this page as registration will open soon!
Winner Takes All - the Stakes
- $10,000 cash prize provided by Vancity Credit Union
- The Greater Vancouver Clean Technology Championship Trophy
- Bragging Rights as the region’s top clean technology company
Last Year in a Snapshot
Last year, hundreds of people witnessed 40 companies from across BC compete for the title of Greater Vancouver’s Clean Technology Champion. The winner, TSO Logic, received $10,000, a massive trophy, and the bragging rights of being the 2015 Greater Vancouver Clean Technology Champion. MegaHertz Power Systems also received the Century Group Students’ Choice Award Courtesy and $3,000 in cash.
New This Year?
This year we are stepping up the intensity and the prestige of the event. We’ll be bringing back the same competition format with a few new twists just for you!
- Become the #CLEANTECHCHAMP - with new and returning competitors battling for glory and another $10,000 cash prize courtesy of Vancity, are you ready to be the champion?
- Wheel and deal with International Investors - This year registered championship competitors will also have an opportunity to pitch to investors from Washington State’s largest Angel investor network, Element 8. They are hungry for deals with BC-based clean technology companies.
- Sell your Tech - Showcase your technology in between your investor pitches to potential public and private sector buyers.
- Cleantech in the Plaza - Simon Fraser University and its industry partners will be taking over the plaza showcasing some of the latest up and coming technology and research. Innovative ideas backed by the brightest of minds.
- Experience Downtown Surrey in a CEV: Take out a Clean Energy vehicle for a spin around the NEW Downtown Surrey!
Interested in checking the 2016 Greater Vancouver Clean Technology Expo & Championship event out?
Become the #CLEANTECHCHAMP or witness a company’s rise to glory by registering. Registration will open soon.
Download last year's Clean Technology Championship Program Guide for event details.
Cost: Exhibitor/Competitor $175
General Admission Free!
Tweet to us at #CLEANTECHCHAMP
Location: Surrey City Hall 13450 104 Ave
Time: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Contact: Bryan Lawson 604-783-2521 firstname.lastname@example.org