Business Outreach Program
The City of Surrey is committed to building a positive business environment and encouraging the growth of its 19,000 local businesses. Since 2009, the Business Outreach Program has outreached to over 5,000 businesses and helped existing and new Surrey-based businesses develop and expand in Surrey.
The program involves businesses to participate in one-on-one interviews with a City representative from the Economic Development team. The interviews help us understand the needs of businesses around Surrey, and what actions we can take to remove barriers to enable business to succeed in Surrey.
Benefits of participating in the program
- Connect with resources, information and business opportunities
- Facilitate contact with key partners and stakeholders
- Resolve urgent issues and address concerns specific to the business
- Educate the business community on City business processes and policies
Successes of the program:
- Outreached to over 5,000 businesses
- Over 600 face-to-face meetings with local companies to date
- Addressed over 700 issues specific to the individual businesses
How to participate in the Business Outreach Program
To join our program, contact our Economic Development Office at 604-591-4128 for more information on Surrey's Business Outreach Program.