Friday, July 1 2016
10:00am to 10:30pm
Bill Reid Millennium Amphitheatre, Surrey, BC Canada
176 Street & 64th Avenue
See the Map to the Canada Day location.
Going to attend? RSVP on the Surrey Canada Day Facebook!
View the map of Canada Day road closures online.
Admission is free! Find information about amusement ride fees here.
Schedule of Events
For the latest updates, "Like" the Surrey Canada Day Facebook Page or follow @Surrey_Events on Twitter . Join in the conversation by using the hashtag #SryCanadaDay
Options for getting to Surrey Canada Day
- Walk - If you live close, this is your best option.
- Ride your bike - Drop off your bike with The Bicycle Valet close to 176 St and 64 Ave. They'll be able to securely park your bike for free while you enjoy the event. there are also bike racks at the end of 62A Avenue entrance, beside the RCMP Community Tent. Please dismount your bike before you enter the grounds under the archway. Check out a Bike Route Map to plan your route early
- Take transit - Additional buses will be in operation to provide service to the King George SkyTrain station after the Fireworks finale.The stop for these buses will be located at 64th Avenue and 176th Street. SkyTrain service will be extended on Canada Day, with the last train leaving King George Station at 12:38am. For more information, go to Translink
- Carpool - Find connections on RideShare
- Drive and Park - Free public parking will be available at the Fraser Downs Racetrack and Casino (access off of 60th Avenue) and Cloverdale Agriplex (via 62nd Avenue and 176th Street). Handicap parking and motorcycle parking are located at Lot B, off 62nd Avenue (near the Agriplex). Please don't park at Cloverdale Crossing (North East corner of 176th and 64th).
Whether you stay for a day, week or longer, Surrey has a variety of accommodation options for every kind of holiday or visit. Accommodation throughout the city ranges from full service hotels, to cozy, personalized bed and breakfasts and more modest motels. Surrey also offers numerous RV parks and campgrounds for travellers looking to experience more of the outdoors or to sleep under the stars! For more information please contact Tourism Surrey.
Rules and Regulations
The following items are not allowed on the festival grounds*:
Drugs or Alcohol
* Everyone is subject to search upon entry.
Check out the other performers and activities at Surrey's Canada Day celebration!
Join the conversation with @Surrey_Events on Twitter with #SryCanadaDay, and catch the latest news and photos on the Surrey Canada Day Facebook page!