Fire Hall Tours
The Surrey Fire Service offers hall tours to schools and community groups. The tours provide fire safety information, truck and equipment familiarization and fun activities.
Download the Hall Tour Program Leader's Manual to prepare you and your group for your visit.
Before booking your tour:
- You must book your tour at least 1 month ahead.
- Check the hall addresses to find the hall closest to your school or organization.
- The minimum number of school children is 10 with a maximum of 25.
- We cannot accommodate children under the age of 5 years.
- We require 1 chaperone for every 5 attendees.
- Chaperones must remain with their group for the duration of the tour.
- Tours may be booked between the following hours:
- morning tours begin between 9:30 to 10:00am
- afternoons begin after 1:30pm
- evening tours begin between 6:30 to 7:00pm
- If we cannot accommodate your requested dates or times, we will contact you to reschedule.
- The duration of the hall tour is generally 45 minutes to 1 hour.
The day of the tour:
- Arrive on time for your scheduled tour.
- If the crew is out of the hall on emergency response when you arrive, call 604-543-6700 for an estimated time back.
- Understand that we are an emergency service and cannot control the timing or frequency of emergency calls.
- During the course of your tour, we may have to respond to an incident.
- Follow the instructions of the Captain and crew.
Please submit your request using the form below. If you have any difficulty with the form, please contact Surreyfirehalltours@surrey.ca with your concerns.
Please note that fields marked with an asterisk (*) must be completed.