MySurrey app brings the City's mobile services together
The MySurrey app is the first of its kind for BC municipalities and will make it easier for Surrey residents to access a variety of City information from their mobile device.
This one-stop-shop includes existing mobile apps like Rethink Waste and Surrey Request as well as introduce new services for our users including News, Events, Job listings, Bike Routes and Parking.
- Is compatible for use on all smartphone and tablet devices
- Detects if other City apps are already installed and will either launch them or direct users to download them when selected
- Has a youth-friendly listing of the closest skate parks, youth centres, pools and arenas
- Locates the closest libraries, off-lease dog parks, tennis courts, water parks, arenas, and provides information including hours of operation and features available at that location
- Allows users to easily add city events to their smartphone calendar and share city events and news stories over email or social media.
- Download the iPhone MySurrey app from the
- Download the Android MySurrey app from
- Download the Blackberry MySurrey app in the
For questions or comments please contact Sean Simpson IT Manager at 604-591-4730 or firstname.lastname@example.org