Surrey Transfer Station
Address and contact information
9770 -192 Street, Surrey, BC
Hours of operation
Monday to Friday: 8am to 5pm
Saturday and Sunday: 8am to 6pm
Statutory Holidays: 8am to 5pm
Closed Christmas Day and New Years Day
Garbage - $108/tonne
- Minimum charge: 10am to 2pm weekdays – $20
- Minimum charge: all other times – $10
Green Waste - $65/tonne
Clean Wood - $65/tonne
- $108/tonne for loads comprising of two 1.22 metre x 2.44 metre sheets or less.
- $150/tonne for loads comprising of more than two 1.22 metre x 2.44 metre sheets.
- Surrey residents can place mattresses at the curbside for free. Please refer to Large Item Pick-up for more information.
Recyclables Dropoff - Free
The Transfer Station recycling depot accepts
- plastics (1, 2, 4, 5), glass bottles, newspaper, mixed waste paper and cardboard,
- oil filters, metals, batteries, appliances, and propane tanks free of charge.
The Surrey Transfer Station doesn't accept hazardous waste. See your household hazardous waste disposal options to safely get rid of these items.