Report a Problem or Submit a Request

Report non-emergency problems or make a request online, 24 hours a day using the Report a Problem graphic.

Or, call us at 604-591-4152 for inquiries and emergency issues like missing stop signs and broken water mains  

For a broken traffic signal or streetlight call 604-591-4338

Smartphone users can download our new Surrey Request App to report issues! Download the app by October 20 and you can enter to win an iPad!