You also play a role in helping to mould transportation in the city. In May 2016:
- Bike to Work Week 2016 is happening May 30 to June 5. Stop by any of Surrey's 4 commuter stations for free bike mechanice services, refreshments and prizes.
- Check out our walking and sidewalk projects for 2016.
- Learn about improvements planned for the intersection of 128 Street and Marine Drive.
- Take a look at our 2016 Road Repaving Program.
- Complete Surveys Proposing Traffic Calming.
- Review current and upcoming road closures.
Whatever you choose, we know transportation has got to work for everyone. So, we're using the Transportation Strategic Plan to guide us to better and more travel options.
Contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 604-591-4853 with any questions or feedback on how it is for you to get to, through and around Surrey.
Report a problem like streetlight outages, damaged traffic signs, potholes, and request road maintenance online, 24 hours a day.
Learn how Surrey's proposed LRT network will connect our communities and transform how Surrey moves into the future for the better.
Find out how to make your driving trip to, through and around Surrey safe and convenient.
Get out and on your bike, and explore Surrey's growing bicycle network.
See how we're building up walking safety and convenience on Surrey streets and greenways to expand walking as a transportation choice.
Plan your transit route in Surrey, taking the SkyTrain, bus, and learn what we manage, and what Translink manages.
See our view for transportation in Surrey's Transportation Strategic Plan and supporting documents.
Make a smart travel choice and consider different options for transportation to save the environment and save money.
Learn how to work with Surrey to stay safe on Surrey's roads, sidewalks and near rail.
See the transportation projects undergoing consultation or construction around Surrey.
Come see the different types of roads found in Surrey.
A permit is required to temporarily close any road, cycling, or pedestrian facility in the city.