Contact City of Surrey
13450 - 104 Avenue
Surrey, BC, Canada V3T 1V8
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday: 8:30am to 4:30pm
General Phone: 604-591-4011
Emergency issues (missing stop signs and broken water mains): 604-591-4152
Broken traffic signal or streetlight: 604-591-4338
Waste Collection Hotline: 604-590-7289
By-law & Animal Control Complaints: 604-591-4370
Parking Complaints: 604-591-4352
Report all non-emergency problems or submit requests online
Main department contacts
Learn what each of 10 City of Surrey departments does to find the right person to help.
Unsure of who to contact? Send your message through firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll direct it to the right department.
- City Manager email@example.com
- Engineering firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finance & Technology email@example.com
- Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org
- Investment & Intergovernmental Relations email@example.com
- Parks, Recreation & Culture firstname.lastname@example.org
- Planning & Development email@example.com
- Surrey Libraries firstname.lastname@example.org
- Surrey RCMP Call 9-1-1 to report an emergency. Surrey RCMP District Offices contact list.
- Surrey Fire Service Call 9-1-1 to report an emergency. Main email email@example.com.