Contact City of Surrey
Report all non-emergency problems or submit requests online. Make requests or report problems on city work like tree issues, missed waste collection pickups or parking enforcement using the online request tool.
Location & Mailing Address
13450 - 104 Avenue
Surrey, BC, Canada V3T 1V8
Hours of Operation
Monday to Friday: 8:30am to 4:30pm
Note: the second floor service counter will provide numbers for service until 4:15pm.
General Phone: 604-591-4011
Emergency issues (missing stop signs and broken water mains): 604-591-4152
Broken traffic signal or streetlight: 604-591-4338
Waste Collection Hotline: 604-590-7289
Bylaw & Animal Control Complaints: 604-591-4370
Parking Complaints: 604-591-4352
Main department contacts
- City Manager email@example.com
- Engineering firstname.lastname@example.org
- Finance & Technology email@example.com (Submit questions on Property Taxes & Utilities online)
- Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org
- Investment & Intergovernmental Relations email@example.com
- Parks, Recreation & Culture firstname.lastname@example.org
- Planning & Development email@example.com
- Surrey Libraries firstname.lastname@example.org
- Surrey RCMP Call 9-1-1 to report an emergency. Surrey RCMP District Offices contact list.
- Surrey Fire Service Call 9-1-1 to report an emergency. Main email email@example.com.
Unsure of who to contact? Send your message through Contact the City of Surrey and we'll direct it to the right department.