Surrey Canada Day
July 1, 2016
Be part of the largest Canada Day celebration in Western Canada, at Surrey Canada Day 2016. This year's celebration features:
- World-class musical performances including headliner Tom Cochrane with Red Rider, Michael Bernard Fitzgerald, En Karma with Vancity Bhangra, and Ginalina
- Great food
- Activities for all ages, from Strawberry Tea for seniors to Science World demonstrations for kids
- A spectacular fireworks finale.
In addition, Shooting Star Amusements will have a full range of family-oriented fun for the younger crowd, including midway rides, interactive games and bouncy castles.
The event is free to the public and gates open at 10:00am, with the fireworks show slated for 10:15pm.
Schedule of events
Options for getting to Surrey Canada Day
Surrey Canada Day will be held at the same venue as last year, the newly-named Bill Reid Millennium Amphitheatre (formerly-named Cloverdale Millennium Amphitheatre).
- Walk - If you live close, this is your best option.
- Ride your bike - A bike lockup area is located at the end of 62ndA Avenue entrance, beside the RCMP Community Tent. Please dismount your bike before you enter the grounds under the archway. Check out our Bike Route Map to plan your route early.
- Take transit - Additional buses will be in operation to provide service to the King George Skytrain station after the Fireworks finale.The stop for these buses will be located at 64th Avenue and 176th Street. Skytrain service will be extended on Canada Day, with the last train leaving King George station at 12:38am More information, go to .
- Carpool - Find connections on
- Drive and Park - Free public parking will be available at the Fraser Downs Racetrack and Casino (access off of 60th Avenue) and Cloverdale Agriplex (via 62nd Avenue & 176th Street). Handicap parking and motorcycle parking are located at Lot B, off 62nd Avenue (near the Agriplex).
Location: Bill Reid Millennium Amphitheatre
Time: 10:00 AM - 10:30 PM
Contact: 604-591-4811 firstname.lastname@example.org
Website: Surrey Canada Day
Town Centre: Cloverdale