Free Hop-on Hop-off Transportation
Visit Surrey Doors Open venues on your own, or enjoy the free Hop-on Hop-off Trolleys, running regularly from 10:00am to 3:00pm during Surrey Doors Open on June 18.
Trolley routes will go through Cloverdale, Grandview Heights, and Newton. Check out this interactive map of the trolley routes or review the list of stops below:
- Veterans Square
- Surrey Animal Resource Centre
- Christ Church and Cemetery
- Racetrack at Elements Casino
- Grandview Heights Aquatic Centre
- Kensington Prairie Recreation Centre
- Redwood Park
- Darts Hill Garden Park
- Surrey Operations Centre
- Surrey RCMP Main Detachment
- PopUp Newton Gallery & Creative Hub
Trolleys are first-come, first-served, and if the trolley is full you will have to wait for the next trolley. This will take approximately 30 minutes. Many of our venues have shaded or air conditioned areas for you to wait - or better yet, join in on another activity while you wait!
Please note the following guidelines:
- All passengers are required to be sitting down at all times when the vehicle is in motion.
- The trolleys have no restraints, so parents are asked to sit with and supervise their children.
- There is limited room on the trolley for strollers.
- No pets are permitted onboard the trolley unless they are an official Guide Dog or Service Animal.
Cloverdale - Grandview Heights Shuttle
In addition to our three (3) trolleys, free transportation will be offered between Cloverdale and Grandview Heights via a shuttle running every 30 minutes from Veterans Square to Grandview Heights Aquatic Centre. Please note that our shuttles cannot accomodate booster seats or car seats for children.