September 8, 2016
- Keith Rice-Jones shares his artistic journey, discussing his cultural and artistic influences along the way.
September 17, 2016
- Kick off the fall with an art party celebrating still life!
September 30, 2016
- Gather at the Gallery for a night of performance, socializing, and DIY artmaking.
October 1, 2016
- Get your culture on with interactive visual and performing arts activities at Guildford Town Centre.
October 6, 2016
- Hear Ralph Heading share about his repurposed junk creations created using found objects.
October 16, 2016
- Enjoy some free family fun with an afternoon of artmaking and exploring!
October 18, 2016
- Create a beautiful lantern and take it for a walk at the Bear Creek Gardens Light Festival!
October 26, 2016
- Hop on the bus, meet new friends, and get a tour of North Shore galleries!
November 3, 2016
- Learn how to create your own chapbook in this workshop with Ben Nuttall-Smith.
November 5, 2016
- Listen to three artists discuss their work and reflect on the still life genre.
November 19, 2016
- How do artists combine sound and sculpture in their practice? Join three panelists to explore this question at our Sound Thinking symposium.
November 23, 2016
- Go behind the scenes with our curator for a tour of our fall shows on still life.
to November 27, 2016
- Shop handmade arts & crafts from 30+ local artists at your new favourite local holiday market!
December 1, 2016
- Like painting in watercolour? Learn some techniques in this Thursday Artist Talk by Frank Townsley to add texture to your work.