The Community Art Program is committed to supporting youth and young adults to work together and create their own projects and events. The goals of this program include:
- Empower young people to lead
- Offer arts programming in places that people can walk to
- Provide low barrier access to opportunities
- Strengthen community capacity
- Connect young people, artists, and community
This program is currently operating in City Centre and Clayton Heights neighbourhoods, but over time, seeks to grow into other neighbourhoods across Surrey.
Contact Edward by email firstname.lastname@example.org to get involved or for more information.