Surrey Civic Treasure Award
The Surrey Civic Treasure Award recognizes and celebrates Surrey’s highest achievers in the cultural sector. The Civic Treasure Award Program:
- Honours and celebrates individuals who contribute in a significant manner to the cultural sector of Surrey.
- Generates greater awareness, interest and support for the arts and heritage.
- Promotes cross cultural sharing and builds awareness, understanding and community pride.
The 2016 Civic Treasure Awards will be presented on October 4 at the annual Business and the Arts Reception. Read about the 2015 Civic Treasure Award Recipients.
The 2016 nominations are currently being reviewed. Please look out for the next call for nominations. If you would like to nominate someone for next year please review the list of required documents for nomination.
Required documents for nomination
- A written submission of approximately 300 words to describe the nominee and outline their accomplishments and contributions to the development and promotion of:
- cultural industries
- cultural tourism
- related advocacy and philanthropy in Surrey
- References to other individuals who may be able to provide further support for this nomination
- The name, address and contact information for the nominee and include your name and contact information
Please send these materials to:
Attn: 2016 Surrey Civic Treasures Award
Surrey Arts Centre
13750 – 88th Ave, Surrey, BC. V3W 3L1
Or email email@example.com
Image: 2015 Civic Treasure recipients Don Bose, Cora Li-Leger and Don Li-Leger, and Alex Browne
Find out about our previous Surrey Civic Treasure Award recipients.
Explore the lives and work of many of Surrey's Civic Treasures through video.
Learn about the history of the Surrey Civic Treasure Award.