Surrey Civic Treasure Award
Call for 2016 Nominations
To submit a nomination for this year's award, please submit:
- A written submission of approximately 300 words to describe the nominee and outline their accomplishments and contributions to the development and promotion of:
- cultural industries
- cultural tourism
- related advocacy and philanthropy in Surrey
- References to other individuals who may be able to provide further support for this nomination
- The name, address and contact information for the nominee and include your name and contact information
Nominations must be submitted by Tuesday, June 16, 2016. Please send these materials to:
Attn: 2016 Surrey Civic Treasures Award
Surrey Arts Centre
13750 – 88th Ave, Surrey, BC. V3W 3L1
Or email email@example.com
Celebrate Surrey's 2016 Civic Treasures
The 2016 Civic Treasure Awards will be presented Oct 4 at the annual Business and the Arts Reception!
Read about the 2015 Civic Treasure Award Recipients.
The Surrey Civic Treasure Award recognizes and celebrates Surrey’s highest achievers in the cultural sector. The award demonstrates that Surrey values arts and heritage, and those people who achieve success in these fields.
The Civic Treasure Award Program:
- Honours and celebrates individuals who contribute in a significant manner to the cultural sector of Surrey.
- Generates greater awareness, interest and support for the arts and heritage.
- Promotes cross cultural sharing and builds awareness, understanding and community pride.
Find out about our previous Surrey Civic Treasure Award recipients.
Explore the lives and work of many of Surrey's Civic Treasures through video.
Learn about the history of the Surrey Civic Treasure Award.