Surrey Spectacular Series (SSS)
Thank you to all who took part in our surveys last season, and shared your thoughts with us. Here’s what we heard.
- You love to be entertained!
- Coming to the theatre is a social activity that you value, and sharing an experience with family or friends is your favourite reason to attend.
- High production values (sound, lighting, sets), and artistic excellence are important to you.
- Great customer service, easy parking, and being close to home all help to make you happy.
- Theatre adds to your enjoyment of life!
Subscribe and save!
This series includes every performance you see below.
When you choose 3 or more different shows from the Surrey Spectacular Series, you'll save $5 per ticket! (Sorry, no discounts for Boo!)
You'll need a bit of help from us to create your own series so give our Box Office a call or drop in and see us.
Surrey Civic Theatres
Surrey is spectacular! Our three fantastic venues are known collectively as Surrey Civic Theatres. You'll want to make sure you know which venue your show is at!
- Centre Stage at Surrey City Hall (200 seats) with its low stage and fantastic acoustics, is set to become a favourite for live music. With the most leg room, and very comfortable seats, Centre Stage is our 'new kid on the block'.
- Surrey Arts Centre’s Main Stage (405 seats) has been welcoming audiences since 1983. With a large stage, a fly tower, and generous backstage spaces, it can handle our biggest shows—including the Arts Club on Tour performances.
- Also at the Surrey Arts Centre, the Studio Theatre (129 seats) is our most intimate space. People love the ambience of this room. Ideal for smaller scale performances of every kind, up-close-and-personal is what this space is all about.
- September 24: PechaKucha Night Surrey Vol. 4: Healthy Surrey
October 22: Classical Coffee Concert with Sarah Hagen and Philip Hansen
October 14 to 24: Red Rock Diner (Arts Club On Tour)
October 17: Beverley Elliott...didn't see that coming
November 5: The Nautical Miles
November 7: Lisa Brokop: The Patsy Cline Project
November 26: Classical Coffee Concert with Sarah Hagen and François Houle
December 8: Vancouver Welsh Men’s Choir: Sounds of Christmas
December 10: Classical Coffee Concert with Sarah Hagen
January 13 to 23: In a Blue Moon (Arts Club On Tour)
January 14: Classical Coffee Concert with Sarah Hagen and Martin Chalifour
- January 28 to 29: SEEDS
February 6: Nashville Hurricane
February 13: John Mann in Concert: The Waiting Room
February 17 to 27: 4000 Miles (Arts Club On Tour)
February 20: Vitaly: An Evening of Wonders
February 25: Classical Coffee Concert with Sarah Hagen and Nicolò Eugelmi
February 28: Boo!
March 9: I Am Woman Hear Me Laff
March 12: Piaf & so much more! Joelle Rabu in Concert
March 17 to 19: Peter n' Chris: The Mystery of the Hungry Heart Motel
March 10: Classical Coffee Concert with Sarah Hagen and Søren Bebe
Some performances contain mature themes, nudity, and/or coarse language—contact our Box Office for more information.
Our season brochure includes information on all of the shows plus you'll see people just like you who are enjoying the theatre!