Surrey Recreation Guide
Surrey's Spring Program Registration Begins February 24, 2014
Surrey Leisure Guide is now called the Surrey Recreation Guide
3 Ways To Access The Spring Recreation Guide Online
- Register using WebReg or PhoneReg if you already have your course number.
- Search and register for programs using our search and registration tool.
- Browse the Spring 2014 Recreation Guide Flip Book or read and print the Spring 2014 Recreation Guide in PDF.
WebReg and PhoneReg are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Print Copies Of The Recreation Guide Are Available After February 14, 2014
- All Surrey Library locations
- Surrey Parks and Recreation facilities
- Chamber of Commerce
- Surrey Place Mall
- Multicultural centres
Community Recreation Guides
All files are in PDF format and will open in new windows.
- Cloverdale Community Recreation Guide
- Guildford Community Recreation Guide
- Newton Community Recreation Guide
- North Surrey Community Recreation Guide
- South Surrey Community Recreation Guide
Winter Recreation Guide
Our Flip Books require the latest version of Adobe Flash.
Recreation Guide Advertising Opportunities
Learn more on how to advertise in the City of Surrey's Recreation Guide.