Surrey Recreation Guide
Surrey's Spring Program Registration Has Begun
Browse the Spring 2015 Recreation Guide Flipbook to get more information on available programs.
You can also print copies of the Surrey Recreation Guideat home or pick up a free copy at any of the following locations:
- All Surrey Library locations
- Surrey Parks and Recreation facilities
- Chamber of Commerce
- Central City Mall
- Multicultural centres
Important Upcoming Dates:
Summer 2015 Recreation Guide Course Registration starts June 1st
Summer Camps 2015 starts April 20th
Looking for a previous season? Browse the Winter 2015 Recreation Guide Flipbook.
Community Recreation Guides
All files are in PDF format and will open in new windows.
- Cloverdale Community Recreation Guide
- Guildford and Fraser Heights Community Recreation Guide
- Newton Community Recreation Guide
- North Surrey Community Recreation Guide
- South Surrey Community Recreation Guide
Recreation Opportunities News & Updates
Subscribe to Recreation Opportunities News & Updates and stay up-to date with information about registered programs, drop-in calendars and fun activities in Surrey.
- Recreation Opportunities City-Wide News & Updates
- Seniors Recreation Opportunities and Events News & Updates
Recreation Guide Advertising Opportunities
Learn more on how to advertise in the City of Surrey's Recreation Guide.