Surrey Recreation Guide
Surrey's Spring Program Registration Starts February 22
Browse the Spring 2016 Recreation Guide to get more information on available programs.
You can also print copies of the Surrey Recreation Guide at home or pick up a free copy at any of the following locations:
All Surrey Library locations
Surrey Parks and Recreation facilities
Chamber of Commerce
Central City Mall
Important Upcoming Dates:
Spring Registration starts February 22, 2016.
Looking for a previous season? Browse the Winter 2016 Recreation Guide Flipbook.
Community Recreation Guides
All files are in PDF format and will open in new windows.
- Cloverdale Community Recreation Guide
- Guildford and Fraser Heights Community Recreation Guide
- Newton Community Recreation Guide
- North Surrey Community Recreation Guide
- South Surrey Community Recreation Guide
Recreation Opportunities News & Updates
Subscribe to Recreation Opportunities News & Updates and stay up-to date with information about registered programs, drop-in calendars and fun activities in Surrey.
- Recreation Opportunities City-Wide News & Updates
- Seniors Recreation Opportunities and Events News & Updates
Recreation Guide Advertising Opportunities
Learn more on how to advertise in the City of Surrey's Recreation Guide.