Connecting You to Your Future: Design Your Path to Recreation
Challenge your body and mind through Surrey's
- health and wellness and
- educational programs and services.
Seniors centres by community
- Cloverdale Seniors Centre in Cloverdale Recreation Centre
- Fleetwood Seniors Services at Fleetwood Community Centre
- Guildford Seniors Services in Guildford Recreation Centre
- Newton Seniors Centre
- South Surrey Seniors Services at South Surrey Recreation Centre
- Sunrise Seniors Pavilion at Chuck Bailey Recreation Centre
Drop-in seniors centres
- Bear Creek Pavilion in Bear Creek Park
September to May only
Membership gives you access to seniors' prices with registered programs and seniors' specific drop-in/ongoing programs and services.
Membership is available to all citizens 55+ years at Surrey Seniors' Centres and multi-generational facilities. The spouse of a member may join, even if he/she is under the age of 55.
The annual membership year runs for one calendar year.
Individual membership is $20.50 or $57.50 for a multi-facility pass valid at all seniors facilities.
New! Effective September 1, 2013, purchase a One-Year Full Facility Pass (for drop-in admissions to fitness centre, fitness classes, gymnasium, swim and skate) and get a free Multi-Centre Senior's Membership (for 55+ member activities)!
Volunteer opportunities for seniors
The value of one, the power of any!
We need volunteer receptionists, food services volunteers, Advisory Board volunteers and a variety of responsibilities with special events.
Call the seniors centre or multi-generational centre of your choice, or drop in to fill out a volunteer application form. The success of our operation is built on the expertise and enthusiasm of its members.
Find your volunteer opportunity in Surrey.
Events for seniors
- November 16, 2013
- Gain awareness of seniors issues and get valuable information about legal, safety, and support resources available for seniors and their caregivers.