Application of 3D & Additive Manufacturing Conference
January 20, 2016
3D printing technologies are revolutionizing the way businesses look at manufacturing around the world.
As Canadian companies start to look to on-shore their production to increase quality and produce closer to their customers, the possibilities of using this technology create new opportunities and realize benefits are only beginning.
As a leader pushing the threshold of 3D and additive manufacturing technologies, we are pleased to invite you to the inaugural 3D & Additive Manufacturing Conference.
Attend presentions and join discussion panels with industry experts from across Canada and US to learn about:
- curriculum development opportunities to support new 3D technology skillsets
- industry-academic partnerships for 3D printing technologies
- sharing 3D printing equipment and expertise to support business innovation
- collaborative opportunities to leverage government research funding
A new world of opportunity is yours to explore today.
Lunch & refreshments provided.
Registration deadline: January 15th, 2015.
City of Surrey
Simon Fraser University
With the support of:
- Machina 3D Printers and Services
- Stratasys Direct Manufacturing
- Emily Carr University of Art + Design
- Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters Association
- Precision ADM
- Revolution 3D Printers
- Kwantlen Polytechnic University
Location: Surrey City Hall (13450 104 Avenue)
Time: 9:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Contact: Kiran Kooner 604-591-4388 email@example.com
Town Centre: North Surrey
Roundtable - Ground Floor Council Chambers
Surrey is the 2nd largest city in British Columbia and the 12th largest city in Canada with a population of over 468,000. And we're still growing. We’re set to become the most populated city in Metro Vancouver by 2020, as people from around the world continue to move to one of the youngest and most culturally diverse cities in Canada. Surrey’s fast-growing and culturally diverse population, combined with our enviable Pacific Rim location for international trade to Asia and the United States, delivers substantial business opportunities.