Parks in Surrey
Explore Surrey Parks
From the giant second growth forest at Green Timbers Urban Forest, to the shoreline views at Blackie Spit Park, and the soccer fields, running track, nature trails and gardens at Bear Creek Park, you'll discover something different to do and see at each of Surrey's 200 parks every season.
Top 5 Parks for Tobogganing
This season, find opportunities to get outdoors and enjoy:
- Taking a nature walk in one of our parks
- Learning about nature with park, nature and environment programs at the Surrey Nature Centre
- Getting active in park spaces with Partners in Parks
- Getting involved in public open houses for new parks
- Playing a game of soccer, football, or rugby at an athletic field
Explore the plans, designs and current development projects of the Parks Division.
Join in on upcoming events and programs happening in parks around Surrey.
Explore nature with programs and events for the whole family year-round!
Find trails, sports fields, courts and playgrounds in the parks around Cloverdale.
Find parks in your Fleetwood community, and learn what amenities you'll find at each park.
Explore the Surrey parks in the Guildford and Fraser Heights area.
Locate parks in Newton, and see what you'll find, including fields, nature trails and courts.
Find a park close to you in South Surrey, and see the features at each park, including playgrounds, courts and fields.
Explore parks in Whalley, and see the great park spaces across City Centre.