18513 - 70 Avenue, Surrey BC
About Clayton Park
Clayton Park dates back to 1939 when the first parcel of park was purchased in the area that is now home to the Clayton Hall. The Hall offers a range of programs as well as room rentals for special events. There is also a range out outdoor amenities at the park including:
- A lawn bowling field and hall, which offers lawn bowling leagues and play through the Surrey Lawn Bowling Club.
- Tennis courts
- A playground
- A shared baseball diamond
- A shared soccer field
- A basketball court
- Picnic shelters and tables
- Nature area trails that include a looping path that leads through a grove of spectacular Douglas Fir trees
- A pathway that leads through the forest and connects to the Clayton Dog off-leash Park.
National Tree Day Planting Party
Join us at Clayton Park for the National Tree Day Planting Party on Saturday, September 24.