Christmas Open House
December 10, 2016
Celebrate an Old-fashioned Christmas at the Stewart Farm
Leave city sidewalks and blinking stop lights behind and come to the Farm for our annual holiday gathering. Sing along with classic carols, indulge in sweet Victorian treats, and craft old-time Christmas décor.
- Enjoy holiday treats, real figgy pudding, and warm apple cider fresh from the woodstove.
- Listen to holiday classics on harp and piano played by Leanne and Connor Page in the Farmhouse parlour.
- Visitors young and old will have their eyes all-aglow at the glimmering Victorian-style Christmas tree.
- Drop by Stewart Hall to create seasonal crafts and toys to take home.
- Bundle up and head out to the Pole Barn to take part in a scavenger hunt.
Drop in, all ages
Location: Historic Stewart Farm, 13723 Crescent Rd
Time: Noon - 4:00 PM
Town Centre: South Surrey