Skip navigation

Pillath House

Pillath house

Heritage Area: Port Mann

Site #: 9

Location: 11113-148 Street

Registered: June 3, 1997

Significance: Architectural, Historical

Description: Built in 1898 combining Queen Anne detailing, with Italianate-inspired styles. Features turned post balusters, chamfered porch posts, pedimented but chamfered side gables, paneled and glazed double front doors with transom, flared shingle courses between first and second floors. Possible connections to Alvo Von Alvensleben, a German land baron, prior to the First World War.

Protected by Designation By-law, 1982, No. 7355 (PDF).

Listed on the Canadian Register of Historic Places.