Address and contact information
6090 - 176 Street, Surrey BC V3S 4P5
There are 3 ways to find programs in Cloverdale:
- Use the search tool and WebReg.
- Browse the Cloverdale Community Recreation Guide
- Browse the online Surrey Recreation Guide
There currently is no skating at the Cloverdale Arena. Public drop in programs will resume in September.
About the Cloverdale Arena
The Cloverdale Arena is located in the historic town of Cloverdale. It is northwest of Fraser Downs Raceway and south of the new Millenium Amphitheatre. This facility is located on 176th Steet, with easy access from the Canada/US border to the South and the Trans Canada Highway to the North.
The facility features:
- 15,000 square feet of exhibit space
- Bench seating for 250
- Score board with flexible scoring and timing capabilities
- 1 meeting room
- 4 multi-use dressing rooms
- Wheelchair accessible on ground level
- Food services available
- 31' high ceiling
- Parking stalls for 155
We offer programs in skating, hockey, ringette, and curling for people of all ages and levels.
For dry floor or ice rental, or a room booking at the Cloverdale Arena.