The 2016 Environmental Extravaganza is now over. Thank you for participating! This year’s Extravaganza offered plenty of free fun for everyone, including:
- Guided explorations of Surrey’s scenic parks and shorelines
- Tree planting celebrations and park clean-up parties
- Salmon releases into the Serpentine, Little Campbell, and Nicomekl Rivers
- Wildlife programs - birds, bees, and owls
- Environmental workshops - bike maintenance, fishing, and gardening
- Nature story times at your local Surrey Library branch
This series of free environmental programs and events happens each spring between Earth Day (April) and World Oceans Day (June). Look for us again next year!
Take part in stewardship activities, informative workshops, and fun and creative explorations of our outdoor spaces.
Win great prizes during the Environmental Extravaganza!
Register for a free school program, learn about an Earth Day poster contest, and discover how you can bring nature into your classroom.
Relive past Environmental Extravaganzas with photos from many of the programs and events.
Surrey's Environmental Extravaganza simply wouldn't be possible without our incredible partners!