Discovery Saturday: Ice Cream Afternoon
June 20, 2015
Cool off with this sweet Surrey Museum event
Let’s all scream for this frosty treat beloved by generations and cultures across Surrey!
- Visit the in the Museum parking lot to try exotic global flavours like Canadian Maple, Guatamalan Chocolate, Mexican Mango, Chinese Black Sesame, Indian Kulfi and Italian Tiramisu gelato
- Take a turn cranking the old-fashioned ice cream maker and taste the sweet results.
- Chill out with ice cream-themed crafts.
- Take home a recipe to try making your own ice cream.
- Go on a scavenger hunt through the Museum’s LEGO: A Fraser Valley Odyssey exhibition.
Drop in, by donation
Location: Surrey Museum, 17710 - 56A Avenue
Time: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Category: Heritage Kids and Family
Town Centre: Cloverdale