Winter Break Day Camps
Registration for Winter Break Day Camps is Open
We offer a safe environment for learning, laughing and exploring! Day camps in Surrey help kids develop self-confidence, social skills, and mental and physical well-being.
Some of our camps include:
- Christmas Break Camp
- Fun Zone/Preteen Fun Zone
- Swim and Skate Camp
Be sure to check out all the Winter Break Activities – fun for the whole family!
- Winter Wonderland with Santa
- Breakfast with Santa
- Winter Ice Palace/Snowflake Skate
- Swim to Win – with all 4 Indoor Pools – games and prizes daily
3 Ways to Search and Register
- Register using WebReg if you already have your camp course number.
- Search and register for camps using Surrey’s search and registration tool.
- Browse the Fall Recreation Guide.
Day Camp Forms
Please complete you child’s medical waiver and permission formand return all forms on the first day of camp. Our parent handbook answers many frequently asked questions.
You can extend your child’s day camp experience and join us after camp for more activities. Kids enjoy fun with sports, fitness, games, crafts, arts, cooking and more!
Various locations and times are offered. Contact our call centre at 604-501-5100 for more information.
Accessibility & Inclusion
At Surrey we offer a variety of day camp programs and support for individuals with disabilities. Get involved and take part in an active and healthy lifestyle!
If you are providing your own support person for your child, please ensure the program coordinators are informed prior to first day of registration.
For more information please contact Accessibility and Inclusion at 604-502-6321.