COVID-19 Health Screening Questions
Visitors to our Parks, Recreation and Culture facilities will be required to answer the following questions at each visit.
- Have you, or anyone you care for or have contact with, experienced new COVID-19 symptoms in the past 14 days and/or are waiting on test results after experiencing the following symptoms? Please answer yes or no for each:
- Fever and / or Chills
- Shortness of Breath
- New or Worsening Cough*
- Sore Throat or Painful Swallowing
- Loss of Sense of Taste or Smell
- Loss of Appetite
- Nausea, Vomiting and/or Diarrhea
- Muscle Aches and/or Fatigue
- Runny Nose
*Cough that is not due to known pre-existing conditions
- Have you, or anyone you care for or have contact with, just returned from outside of Canada within the last 14 days?
- Have you been advised by the Public Health Authority, BC COVID-19 Symptoms and Self-Assessment Tool, or your family physician to self-isolate or quarantine in the last 14 days?
- Have you, or anyone you care for or have contact with (within 2m and for more than 15 cumulative minutes within a 24 hour period), had a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
Follow up questions if an individual answers “Yes” to questions 2, or 4, proceed by asking:
- Are you, or anyone you care for or have contact with, an Essential Services Worker or been granted an exemption related to travel outside of Canada?
- In the last 14 days have you, or anyone you care for or have contact with, had close unprotected contact with an infected person?