COVID-19 Safety Protocols at Re-opened Facilities
Learn what you can expect in terms of enhanced safety protocols at our reopened facilities.
The health and safety of our residents and staff is our top priority. All facilities and activities will meet strict health and safety guidelines as set out by the Provincial Health Officer, Worksafe BC, Fraser Health and appropriate industry associations.
As we reopen, we will evaluate our procedures and programs and modify them as necessary.
For Everyone’s Safety:
Welcome back! Prior to coming, please self assess to ensure you are healthy and ready to recreate.
Patrons who are sick will not be allowed entry.
The majority of drop in activities no longer require reservations. The current reservation system will remain in place for all group fitness and some other activities.
Wash hands frequently.
Code of Conduct
- Treat all participants fairly and equitably.
- Respect the dignity and spirit of all participants.
- Engage in fair play by respecting the rules of the activity and the facility.
- Do not take part in, or tolerate behaviour that frightens, demoralizes, embarrasses or negatively affects the self-esteem of anyone.
- Report abusive, disrespectful or violent language or actions by anyone. These actions will not be tolerated.
- Promote language and behaviour that encourages participation.
- Respect public property and the property of others.
- Follow facility rules related to public health.
- Have fun!
Virtual mental health supports
Virtual services are available for those who are experiencing anxiety, depression or other mental health challenges.