Welcome to the City of Surrey!
Congratulations on your new position, and welcome to the City of Surrey! You’ve picked a great place to work, and we’re glad to have you join us.
Before your first day of employment, please review and complete all sections of the Employee Onboarding:
- Review the City of Surrey Policies and Practices
- Complete, sign and return the required onboarding forms
- Complete the Occupational Health & Safety Orientation training (Safety Orientation)
- Learn about Surrey Excels
- Review the City of Surrey Values
- Read the General Information page for additional information related to your employment with the City of Surrey
Please note: completed onboarding forms must be returned to City of Surrey Human Resources prior to the expiry date noted in your job offer email.
1. Review the City of Surrey Policies and Practices
All employees of the City of Surrey are required to adhere and abide by key City policies and practices. The City policies and practices referenced below are available for your review:
- Respectful Workplace Policy
- Serious Complaint Policy
- Human Rights Policy
- Code of Conduct Bylaw
- Fit for Duty Corporate Practice
- Electronic Communications Acceptable Use Policy
- Occupational Health and Safety Policy
- Attendance Support Program Policy
- Police Information Check Administrative Policy
- Information Security Policy
- Social Media Practice
2. Complete, sign and return onboarding forms
Complete, sign and return the following documents prior to the expiry date noted in your job offer email:
- Acceptance of City Policies & Practices and Employment Offer Form
- Benefits Enrolment Form
- Beneficiary Designate Form
- Confidential Information Agreement
- Reimbursement Plan
The City of Surrey will deduct the standard income tax from your earnings. If you want more or less income tax taken, please complete, sign and return the following TD1 tax forms:
You're almost done!
Learn about Surrey Excels, the City Values and some additional information on working at the City of Surrey usng the links below.
Welcome again to the City of Surrey! We're looking forward to working with you.