Learn about getting a refund or credit on your Recreation Centre annual membership due to facility closures during COVID-19.
Annual Recreation Pass
The City’s annual membership passes will be extended for the duration of time that recreation facilities were closed due to COVID-19. Since March 16, 2020 monthly payments have been paused and memberships were not charged. When recreation facilities reopen, extensions will be provided and monthly payment plans will resume.
Annual Recreation Passes are valid for unlimited drop-in activities at all City of Surrey indoor pools, arenas and recreation facilities. Passes are non-transferable.
- If you want to keep your annual recreation pass active, no action is needed.
- In the event of a facility closure, extensions will be provided to annual recreation pass holders, by the amount of impacted days or weeks. Extensions will be applied to a membership after a facility closure is completed and scheduled monthly payments will be put on hold.
- Annual recreation passes can be cancelled at any time. Due to COVID-19, withdrawal fees for cancelling memberships will be waived at this time. Once cancelled, future monthly payments will no longer occur.
- If your annual recreation pass was paid in full, and you wish to cancel your membership after its usage, you will only receive a refund for the remaining unused amount.
- Refunds will not be provided for previous usage of an annual recreation pass.
Refund or Credit onto Your Account
If you want to cancel your program, you can withdraw from the program and receive a refund or credit. If a program registration was made with a credit card on your account, refunds will be provided back to your credit card. If your registration was made with another payment method—such as cash, debit or gift card—you will receive a credit on your account. Due to COVID-19, withdrawal fees for cancelling programs will be waived at this time.
Refunds for Facility Rentals
Due to COVID-19, any facility rental made after Monday March 16, 2020 at a City of Surrey facility or community hall will automatically be cancelled and the person who booked the rental will receive a full refund. If you want to cancel a future rental, you can receive a refund or credit.
If a rental was made with a credit card on your account, refunds will be provided back on to your credit card. If your rental was made with other payment method—such as cash, debit—you will receive a credit on your account. All cancellation fees will be waived during this time.
Refunds for Birthday Parties
Due to COVID-19, withdrawal fees for cancelling birthday parties will be waived at this time. If you want to cancel your birthday party, you can receive a refund or credit.
Request a Refund or Credit
Call Centre Hours of Operation
Patrons can request a refund or credit for programs by calling 604-501-5100 during business hours on Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm. Refunds will not be accepted in-person to minimize risk of Coronavirus (COVID-19) transmission.