New Online Registration System
Learn about the features of the new online registration system coming this fall.
Registration for Spring programs is now open. We recommend using Chrome as your browser for the best experience with our online registration system. Log in to review your recreation account information or sign-up for a MySurrey account if you don’t have one.
On November 19, 2019 we launched a new user-friendly online registration system for Parks, Recreation & Culture programs!
New System Features include:
- simplified sign in — no more Client ID or Family PIN numbers to remember
- easier navigation
- search for programs by facility, days of the week, age group or activity
- automated email notifications for reminders, cancellations and waitlists
- sign-up one day in advance for all drop-in programs
- add registered classes to your electronic calendar
- use gift cards for recreation
All customers must have a MySurrey account to register online for programs. If you have not yet created one, you will be prompted to when you register.
How to Register Online Video
Print off our Step-by-Step Guides
For more information about the new online registration system, review our frequently asked questions.
Watch the New System Account Features Video
Why the Switch Now?
Investment in a new system is necessary now as the old system exceeded its expected lifespan and will no longer be supported. After a thorough selection process, we chose a system that includes many new features and is more user and mobile friendly for our customers.
What is a MySurrey Account?
Your MySurrey Account will allow you to access more city services online, including registering for Parks, Recreation & Culture programs.