New Online Registration System
Learn about the features of the City's new Parks, Recreation and Culture online registration system.
Registration for a limited selection of fall programs is now open. We recommend using Chrome as your browser for the best experience with our online registration system. Current recreation customers may log in to review their recreation account information or sign up for activities.
New System Features include:
- Simplified sign in — no more Client ID or Family PIN numbers to remember
Instead, you will log in with a MySurrey account (your email and password that you create)
Create a MySurrey account when prompted if you don’t currently have one.
- Easier navigation
- Search for programs by facility, days of the week, age group or activity
- Automated email notifications for reminders, cancellations and waitlists
- Add registered classes to your electronic calendar
- Registration for activities is now weekly and begins 1 week prior starting on Sundays at 9pm.
- Registration remains open until the activity begins.
- All registrants need a MySurrey account to register. Create one ahead of time if you don’t already have one.
- We recommend using Chrome as your browser for the best experience.
- If you're having issues registering online, read our frequently asked questions.
- If online early, refresh your screen when registration opens.
Reactivating your Annual Recreation Pass is the best value if you plan to visit 7 times or more in a month.
To reactivate, either email PRCcustomerservice@surrey.ca with your name, phone number and pass ID number and a customer service agent will confirm your reactivation within 48 hours or call 604-501-5100.
Step-by-Step Guides and How-to Video Tutorials
If you need to withdraw from an activity, download the How to Cancel Your Activity Guide.
For more information about the new online registration system, review our frequently asked questions.
Watch the How to Register for a Program Video
Watch the Navigating Your Account Video
Why the Switch Now?
Investment in a new system is necessary now as the old system exceeded its expected lifespan and will no longer be supported. After a thorough selection process, we chose a system that includes many new features and is more user and mobile friendly for our customers.
What is a MySurrey Account?
Your MySurrey Account will allow you to access more city services online, including registering for Parks, Recreation & Culture programs.