Facility Rentals at the Surrey Nature Centre
Host your next meeting, wedding reception or special event at the Surrey Nature Centre.
The Surrey Nature Centre can be booked no sooner than three months prior to the desired date.
Conveniently located near Surrey’s City Centre and tucked away in Green Timbers Park, our rooms provide inspiring settings with views of the forest. The building’s high ceilings and natural light make this modern facility a natural choice for your meeting, workshop or special event.
- Minimum rental times
- Meeting: 2 hours, or 4 hours if outside of our normal operating hours
- Social use: 4 hours
- Access to kitchen facilities may be arranged upon request (to store and reheat food only.)
- Chairs and tables are available and included in rental fee.
- Two rooms to choose from: Forest Room and Dogwood Room.
- Non-reserved, limited parking is available onsite.
- Costs for janitorial support and after hours staffing are additional.
- Rental groups are required to obtain their own liability insurance naming the City of Surrey as an additional insured.
- Damage deposit is required for all social rentals; returned if all use conditions are met.
For more information, call 604-502-6065 or email email@example.com.
The Forest Room at the Surrey Nature Centre is suitable for small weddings and receptions, meetings, workshops and social gatherings.
- Capacity: 50
- Approximately 1,000 sq.ft.
- Stunning view of magnificent trees in our arboretum
- Adjacent uncovered patio area (approximately 400 sq.ft.) surrounded by gardens