Seniors Services Membership & Lounges
Get information on Surrey's Seniors' memberships and passes.
Interested in trying something new, meeting new people and enjoying a healthy active lifestyle? City of Surrey’s Seniors Services Membership (55+) gives you local and citywide access to welcoming recreation and social spaces and fun ways to connect with your community.
For just $25 a year, enjoy:
- access to free or nominal fee volunteer-led drop-in activities, events and clubs
- discount pricing on 55+ bus trips and select 55+ registered programs
- $1 or less drop-in 55+-only pickleball, table tennis and badminton
Free or nominal fee activities include:
- billiards, cribbage, canasta, whist, poker, scrabble and bingo
- ballroom dance, bluegrass/folk jam, vocal and music practice, choir and live music
- writing, woodcarving, pottery, knitting, crocheting, quilting and painting
- book club, computer group, stamp collecting
The following seniors' lounges provide food services to patrons with a Seniors' Services Membership.
- Chuck Bailey Recreation Centre
- Limited Seniors Food Service available Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 10:30am to 1:30pm.
- Cloverdale Recreation Centre
- Limited Seniors Food Service available Monday to Friday from 9am to 1pm.
- Guildford Recreation Centre
- Limited Seniors Food Service available Mondays and Wednesdays from 11:30am to 1:30pm.
- Newton Seniors Centre
- Limited Seniors Food Service available Monday to Thursday from 9am to 1pm.
General Admissions and Passes
Find out about passes and admission fees for our recreation facilities.
Make new friends
Keep active and healthy
Eligible for seniors ages 55+
Want to keep in the know on upcoming activities, events, services, workshops and programs for seniors in Surrey? Sign up for our handy monthly Seniors Recreation & Events email newsletter. It includes highlighted citywide opportunities, as well as quick links to your favourite monthly centre-specific newsletters.
Please note that due to COVID-19, we are postponing our monthly PDF newsletters. Thank you for your understanding.
In response to COVID-19, the Province is funding the expansion of bc211, a provincewide information and referral service, to match seniors with volunteers.
Call 2-1-1 if you are a senior and would like to be linked with a volunteer who can deliver groceries, medications, and many other needs. Also call 2-1-1 if you would like to volunteer to provide assistance to a senior in your community.
Volunteering at Seniors Centres
For volunteer opportunities at a seniors' centre, call the centre of your choice or drop in and fill out a volunteer application form. The success of our operation is built on the expertise and enthusiasm of our members.