Seniors Services Membership
Get information on Surrey's Seniors' memberships and passes.
Interested in trying something new, meeting new people and enjoying a healthy active lifestyle? City of Surrey’s Seniors Services Membership (55+) gives you local and citywide access to welcoming recreation and social spaces and fun ways to connect with your community.
For just $25 a year, enjoy:
- access to free or nominal fee volunteer-led drop-in activities, events and clubs
- discount pricing on 55+ bus trips and select 55+ registered programs
- $1 or less drop-in 55+-only pickleball, table tennis and badminton
Free or nominal fee activities include:
- billiards, cribbage, canasta, whist, poker, scrabble and bingo
- ballroom dance, bluegrass/folk jam, vocal and music practice, choir and live music
- writing, woodcarving, pottery, knitting, crocheting, quilting and painting
- book club, computer group, stamp collecting
Make new friends with other members.
Keep active and healthy.
Feel connected to your community.
Eligible for seniors ages 55 and older.