Register online for programs and activities online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
By registering online, you can view, register, and securely pay for City of Surrey Parks, Recreation and Culture programs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Find an activity or course that fits with your interests, age and preferred location.
How to Register Online
Follow our Step-by-Step Guides
If you need to withdraw from an activity, download the How to Cancel Your Activity Guide.
For more information about the new online registration system, review our frequently asked questions.
Using the New Online Registration System
- Why is there a new system?
- The old CLASS system that was used for registrations and facility bookings is now retired and is no longer supported by the vendor. The Parks, Recreation and Culture department went through a competitive bid process and selected a new system called PerfectMind.
- When can I log into the new system?
- The new system will be operational on November 19, 2019.
- What can I do with the online registration system?
- You can use our online registration system to register and withdraw from registered programs, drop-in programs or buy memberships or passes.
- Is the system secure?
- Our new system meets the industry standard for encryption and security measures to protect people’s personal information.
- I'm uncomfortable using a credit card over the internet. Can I still use the system to register?
- You can make a payment to your account in person at any City of Surrey Recreation facility. Once the credit is applied to your account, you will be able to register and the cost of the registration will deduct from the balance. You must ensure you have a enough balance to cover the full cost of your registration to successfully complete the transaction. When you checkout, select Apply Credit Balance to pay.
- I don’t have an email address. How do I register for a course?
- An email address is required to register online. However, you may still register in person at any recreation facility, or by telephone by calling 604-501-5100.
Accessing my Account
- Will my Client ID and Family PIN number from the old system work with the new system?
- No. With our new registration system Client ID’s and Family PIN numbers are a thing of the past. When you register, you will be prompted to create a MySurrey account and you will sign-in using your email address and a password that you create.
- I’m already a customer with a recreation account. Why do I need a MySurrey account?
- All customers require a MySurrey account to use the new online registration system. For current customers, their recreation account will link to their MySurrey account and once created, your MySurrey account will allow you to access more city services online from a single account, including registering for Parks, Recreation and Culture programs.
- I forgot my password. What should I do now?
- When you log into your MySurrey account, click on the "forgot password" link and an email will be sent to you. Click on the link inside the email and reset your password.
- I do not live in Surrey, can I register online?
- People living outside of Surrey may register online.
- Do I need to have an account to search for programs?
- No. You can search for programs without having an account. However, if you would like to register for a program or buy a membership online, you will need to have an account. You can create an account when you register if you don’t already have one.
- How do I add or remove family members on my account?
- To have someone added or removed from your account, call 604-501-5100 during business hours and a customer service agent will be happy to help.
- Can I manage my own information in this system?
- Yes. One of the features of this new system is that you can see and manage your own information. This includes adding family members, emergency contacts and important medical information. You can also store credit cards to your account if you don’t want to re-enter this information each time you register.
- To see information, log in, and select my info to see your account information. Click on the family member you would like to update the information of, then select edit to change the necessary fields.
- How can I see the credit on my account?
- If you have credit on your account, you will see this during checkout. The credit will show as a payment option, and you can choose to use the credit, or to leave it on your account for a future transaction. Please note that the credit does not show on your my info tab, only during checkout. If you have any questions about a credit on your account, please feel free to contact us at 604-501-5100 or visit us in person at a recreation facility.
- How do I add a registered course to my electronic calendar?
- After payment is complete, click add to calendar. You can also do it from your account. From my info, click on the person registered for the course. Scroll down to schedules. Click on the course. Under actions, select add to electronic calendar.
- What e-mail address should my family provide for registering online?
- For customers who already have a recreation account, the email you use to create your MySurrey account must match or a duplicate account will be created. New customers who have never previously registered may use any email address they wish when creating their MySurrey account. Once you have created your MySurrey account, continue to use the same email address and password to log in.
- What can I do if I am denied access to my Account?
- Contact the Call Centre at 604-501-5100.