Artists in Residence
Collaborate with local artists and create a community project through Clayton AIR.
Call for Artists: Visual, Performing, and Celebration Arts
Applications are now open the Clayton Community Artist in Residence. This residency will take place in the new Clayton Community Centre. The selected artist will have the opportunity to engage the local community through the creation of new artwork. The Clayton Community Centre is uniquely well-equipped to accommodate visual, performing, and celebration arts. Artists with a multidisciplinary practice and diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
Your artwork and creation process will:
- Produce an ambitious project
- Engage diverse and intergenerational residents as co-creators
- Create opportunities for people to connect. Neighbours will meet, and learn about each other and make something amazing.
|March 3, 2020||Open Call to Artists|
|April 24, 2020 at 5pm||Applications Due|
|April 27-May 7, 2020||Conduct Interviews|
|Early May||Selected artist notified|
|June 29-December 18, 2020||Artist Residency|
To create an application, please refer to the following documents:
You have three options to submit your application.
- Option 1: Completing the form using the Online Application Form
- Option 2: Mail or In-Person Delivery:
- Download the Print Application Form
- Print copies of all documents
- Supply media on a USB Flash Disk
- Mail or Deliver to
Clayton Community Artist in Residence
Youth and Community Art Coordinator
Surrey City Hall, 6th Floor West
13450 104 Avenue
Surrey, BC V3T 1V8
- Option 3: Email email@example.com
- Do not send files over 5MB
- Save all document as a .pdf, .doc, or .docx file
- Include your name in the filename