Surrey History Book
Get a copy of the vibrant, award-winning visual history book about Surrey for just $25.
Take a trip down memory lane or simply learn about our City's past. Written by award-winning author K. Jane Watt, the coffee-table style book was designed so you could flip to any page, take in an amazing old picture, read a quick story and be transported to a different time. For just $25, it's an ideal keepsake or gift. Winner of the Heritage BC Award and a finalist for a BC Book Prize, Surrey: A City of Stories is approaching sold out.
"This is a great book at a reasonable price - five stars."
Have a Copy Shipped To You
Have the book conveniently shipped to your home or as a gift for $10 shipping within BC by calling the Surrey Archives at 604-502-6459.
Purchase the Book in Person
- Any City of Surrey library
- Historic Stewart Farm - 13723 Crescent Road
- Museum of Surrey - 17710 56A Avenue
- Surrey Archives - 17671 56 Avenue
- Surrey Arts Centre - 13750 88 Avenue
- Surrey City Hall - 13450 104 Avenue