Historic Stewart Farm is the perfect backdrop! Ask us about taking photos at our magical location.
The 2022 pilot project for group and staged photography is over. We will evaluate the pilot and will provide an update in 2023.
The heritage grounds are a photographer favorite, complete with rustic barn, farmhouse porch, heirloom garden and even the Nicomekl River as a backdrop. We welcome respectful photographers to use the grounds as their backdrop. Professional and group photography requires a permit as of May 1, 2022.
Limousine and chartered buses
Limousine and chartered buses are not permitted to park on-site.
- Drop-off is at the roundabout by Ward’s Marina.
- Use off-site parking for the duration of the session.
Get the Shot and Preserve Heritage
While taking photos, ensure there is no damage to the various forms of history onsite.
- Stay out of garden beds
- Photography is not permitted inside the buildings
- Do not smoke or drink alcohol on the park grounds
- Do not sit on the verandah and fences
- Leave benches and other items where they are
- Do not use smoke grenades or other such devices
Enjoy the Stillness of Nature
Be mindful of other patrons enjoying the park. Remember, in accordance with Parks Bylaw 13480, alcohol is not permitted on the Historic Stewart Farm property.
The site is a favorite for personal family and nature photographers. Large groups may wish to explore other locations. Permits are required for group photography.