2016 Drainage and Instream Improvements - CANCELLED
Revised January 24, 2020
The Owner invites tenders for:
Tenders are invited for the Drainage Package at five (5) sites located within various parts of Surrey, BC. The following are approximate work items to be completed:
- Approx. 5,000 sq.m. of asphalt milling
- Supply and install approx. 4,700 sq.m. of asphalt
- Supply and install approx. 1,000 m of storm sewer sizes ranging from 250 mm - 1050 mm dia.
- Supply and install approximately 100 m of 200 mm dia. sanitary sewer
- Supply and install storm water diversion control structure
- Supply and install 110 m of 1,050 mm dia. storm sewer
- Supply and install catch basins and lawn drains with leads
- Supply and install 25 m of 2134 mm x 914 mm box culvert
- Temporary drainage diversion
- Channel modifications and other instream works including supply and install rip rap, planting and MSE walls
Contract Documents are available at:
This tender is being issued electronically through the BC Bid website (www.bcbid.gov.bc.ca ) where any interested party may download the tender documents directly from the BC Bid website. No registration, tracking or other recording of tender document holders will be performed by the Owner. All addenda, or further information will be published through the BC Bid website. It is the sole responsibility of the tenderer to monitor the BC Bid website regularly to check for updates.
Addendum No. 1
(See BC Bid Website - www.bcbid.gov.bc.ca)
Issue Date: May 12, 2017
The Contract is based on the MMCD Platinum Edition and the City's Supplementary MMCD (updated July 11, 2016).
Tenders are scheduled to close:
Tender Closing Time: 2:00 pm (local time)
Tender Closing Date: CANCELLED
Tenders should be submitted in a sealed package, marked on the outside with “Tenders for M.S.4716-052-11- 2016 Drainage and Instream Improvements" and must be received at the first floor Main Reception/Information Desk, Surrey City Hall, 13450 -104 Avenue, Surrey, B.C. Canada V3T 1V8.
Name of Owner's Representative:
Carter Chan, P.Eng.
Stantec Consulting Ltd.