2023 Flood Box Replacement
Revised February 17, 2023
Manager, Procurement Services
Tel: (604) 590-7274
REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS
SCOPE OF WORK
1. Provide all labour, materials, and equipment to perform all work necessary to repair flood boxes along the Nicomekl and Serpentine Rivers. The work shall consist of, but not necessarily be limited to, performing the following tasks where specified:
- Remove the existing flood boxes material as required
- Backfill and compact dyke
- Fish salvage and sediment control
2. The area of work to be performed shall be at the locations shown in the attached Drawings.
The Contractor is advised to review the supplementary specifications in detail as there are requirements for the various items of work.
The lack of and/or omission of detailed specifications does not minimize the acceptable levels of service and only the best commercial practices are acceptable.
The detailed scope of work is as described on the Contract Drawings (listed below), Special Provisions (Schedule B – Appendix 1), and Method of Measurement and Payment (Schedule B- Appendix 2) and Supplementary Specifications (Schedule B- Appendix 3). The Contractor is advised to review the supplementary specifications in detail as there are requirements for the various items of work.
If the City determines that an amendment is required to this RFQ, the City Representative will issue a written addendum by posting it on the BC Bid website at www.bcbid.gov.bc.ca and the City website at www.surrey.ca (collectively, the “Websites”), and upon posting, any addenda will form a part of this RFQ. It is the responsibility of Contractors to check the Websites for addenda. The only way this RFQ may be added to, or amended in any way, is by a formal written addendum. No other communication, whether written or oral, from any person will affect or modify the terms of this RFQ or may be relied upon by any Contractor. By delivery of a Quotation the Contractor is deemed to have received, accepted and understood the entire RFQ, including any and all addenda.
All inquiries related to this RFQ should be directed in writing to email@example.com