Business Analysis Consulting Services - Parks, Recreation and Culture Management System (PRCMS)
Annex Consulting Group, Inc.
Revised October 8, 2020
Request for Proposals
The City of Surrey requires a consultant to augment the City of Surrey’s internal Parks, Recreation and Culture Management System (PRCMS) Implementation Project Team and selected vendor implementation team. The project is to replace the current recreation management system CLASS 8.0 with the new selected PRCMS.
SCOPE OF THE WORK
Under general direction from the Lead Business Analyst, the successful candidate will work with business representatives through system configuration to ensure the new Parks, Recreation and Culture Management System (PRCMS) meets approved business and technical requirements. The BA will identify, facilitate and document the following:
- business decisions including option proposals
- business process changes
- requirements gap analysis aligned with project scope
- future state change assessments
- operational and project risks and issues
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in a directly related field from a recognized institution plus 4 years of directly related and relevant experience. OR;
- Must have a diploma in a directly related field from a recognized institution plus 6 years of directly related and relevant experience. OR;
- Must have technical courses in a field plus 8 years of directly related and relevant experience.
- Must have CCBA/CBAP designation.
- Experience in an unionized, public sector and/or in Parks and Recreation is considered an asset.
- Experience with implementing large-scale change initiatives in unionized, public sector organizations is considered an asset.
If the City determines that an amendment is required to this RFP, the City Representative will issue a written addendum by posting it on the BC Bid Website at www.bcbid.gov.bc.ca (the “BC Bid Website”) and the City Website at www.surrey.ca (the “City Website”) that will form part of this RFP. It is the responsibility of Proponents to check the BC Bid Website and the City Website for addenda. The only way this RFP may be added to, or amended in any way, is by a formal written addendum. No other communication, whether written or oral, from any person will affect or modify the terms of this RFP or may be relied upon by any Proponent. By delivery of a Proposal, Proponent is deemed to have received, accepted and understood the entire RFP, including any and all addenda.
All inquiries related to this RFP should be directed in writing to the person named below.