Cleaning and Painting of Exterior Surfaces at Various Civic Facilities
1. Combined Painting (1985) Ltd.
2. Concord Painting & Wall Covering Ltd.
Revised October 5, 2020
Request for Quotations
The City invites Quotations from experienced and qualified Contractors for the provision of everything required including all skilled labour, tools, materials, equipment for the 2018 Pavement Cut and Maintenance Program.
Services to be performed by the Contractor should include but are not limited to the following - Cleaning and Painting of Exterior Surfaces at:
- Chuck Bailey Recreation Centre - 13458 - 107A Avenue, Surrey, BC
- Fraser Height Recreation Centre - 10588 - 150th Street, Surrey, BC
- Newton Library - 13795 - 70th Avenue, Surrey, BC
- Newton Seniors Centre - 13775 - 70th Avenue, Surrey, BC
- South Surrey Arena - 2199 - 148th Street, Surrey, BC
- South Surrey Recreation Centre & Arts Centre - 14601 - 20th Avenue, Surrey, BC
- Surrey Arts Centre - 13750 - 88th Avenue, Surrey, BC
Contractors are to examine the site prior to submitting a Quotation to fully acquaint themselves with all existing conditions reasonably inferable from examination of the site and its surroundings and the RFQ and to make allowance for such conditions in the Quotation.
Addendum No. 1 (.pdf)
Issue Date: April 27, 2018
Date: April 24, 2018
Time: 10:00 AM Pacific Time
Location: Start location at 10:00 AM at Chuck Bailey Recreation Centre, 13458 - 107A Avenue, Surrey, BC. (Refer to page 7 of RFQ document).
The Contractor is responsible for transportation to the sites and parking fees, if applicable.
If the City determines that an amendment is required to this RFQ, the City’s Representative will issue a written addendum by posting it on the BC Bid Website at www.bcbid.gov.bc.ca (the “BC Bid Website”) and the City Website at www.surrey.ca (the “City Website”) that will form a part of this RFQ. It is the responsibility of Contractor to check the BC Bid Website and the City Website for addenda. The only way this RFQ may be added to, or amended in any way, is by a formal written addendum. No other communication, whether written or oral, from any person will affect or modify the terms of this RFQ or may be relied upon by any Contractor. By delivery of a Quotation, the Contractor is deemed to have received, accepted and understood the entire RFQ, including any and all addenda.
All inquiries related to this Request for Quotation ("RFQ") should be directed in writing to the contact person named below.