Consulting Services - Process Mapping and Streamlining
Revised October 5, 2020
Request for Quotations
Scope of Work
This work involved includes the streamlining of operational processes (as outlined in the Project Deliverables below), within a number of City of Surrey business units.
The successful Consultant will be required to assign personnel to perform the business process analyses, support the streamlining of the processes, identify opportunities for automation if applicable, help ensure alignment of the processes and the planned Customer Relationship Management solution, and standardize the final set of processes by creating documented procedures, all as follows:
- Implement a Business Process Mapping and Streamlining project focused on achieving significant improvement of overall performance within a 100-day horizon.
- Provide a high-level understanding of current state processes.
- Identification of process streamlining improvement opportunities.
- Provide recommendations for targeted process improvement, and a tactical plan for achieving the improvements. This includes the creation of “to-be” process maps and algorithms for each relevant process.
- Provide support for automation where appropriate. This includes guidance and support for the integration of the streamlined processes with the planned Customer Relationship Management solution.
- Provide a roadmap and timeline for process improvement
- Provide implementation support for the process improvements.
RFQ document for download:
Consulting Services - Process Mapping and Streamlining (.pdf)
Schedule B - Form of Quotation (.doc)
Addendum No. 1 (.pdf)
Issue Date: May 22, 2018
Addendum No. 2 (.pdf) REVISED CLOSING
Issue Date: May 25, 2018
If the City determines that an amendment is required to this RFQ, the City Representative will issue a written addendum by posting it on the BC Bid Website at www.bcbid.gov.bc.ca (the “BC Bid Website”) and the City Website at www.surrey.ca (the “City Website”) that will form part of this RFQ. It is the responsibility of Contractors to check the BC Bid Website and the City Website for addenda. The only way this RFQ may be added to, or amended in any way, is by a formal written addendum. No other communication, whether written or oral, from any person will affect or modify the terms of this RFQ or may be relied upon by any Contractor. By delivery of a Quotation, the Contractor is deemed to have received, accepted and understood the entire RFQ, including any and all addenda.
All inquiries related to this Request for Quotation ("RFQ") should be directed in writing to the contact person named below.