Oblique Imagery Acquisition – 2018
Pictometry Canada Corp.
Revised October 5, 2020
Request for Quotations
The City of Surrey request services to acquire, develop and deliver oblique areal imagery for 2018. The following mandatory specifications are to be adhered to. The imagery must:
- be acquired between March 7 and May 30, 2018;
- cover the land area within City of Surrey municipal boundary including 100 meter buffer outside the City boundary, as well as White Rock, Barnston Island, Pattullo Bidge, and Port Mann Bridge;
- be processed using new LiDAR based DEM (if available when required to meet scheduling objectives). Alternatively, Surrey’s existing DEM will be provided;
- conform to the City’s geodetic control specifications, and spatial projection as described below;
- neighbourhood imagery level – 4 way with a pixel resolution of 7.5 cm per sector;
- community imagery level – 4 way with a pixel resolution of 25 cm per sector; and
- support creation of an ortho product if required.
If the City determines that an amendment is required to this RFQ, the City’s Representative will issue a written addendum by posting it on the BC Bid Website at www.bcbid.gov.bc.ca (the “BC Bid Website”) and the City Website at www.surrey.ca (the “City Website”) that will form a part of this RFQ. It is the responsibility of Contractor to check the BC Bid Website and the City Website for addenda. The only way this RFQ may be added to, or amended in any way, is by a formal written addendum. No other communication, whether written or oral, from any person will affect or modify the terms of this RFQ or may be relied upon by any Contractor. By delivery of a Quotation, the Contractor is deemed to have received, accepted and understood the entire RFQ, including any and all addenda.
All inquiries related to this Request for Quotation ("RFQ") should be directed in writing to the contact person named below.