Pest Control Services – Various Civic Facilities
Atlas Pest and Wildlife Control Limited
Revised January 23, 2020
Request for Quotations
The City invites Quotations from experienced and qualified Contractors for the provision of everything required including all skilled labour, tools, materials, equipment for Pest Control Services at Various Civic Facilities and any other requirements.
Minimum Monthly Pest Control Requirements
The Contractor will at a minimum:
- Supply, inspect and reset traps,
- Removal of any pests/ feces from traps and site,
- General site inspection for any pest related issues,
- Meet with City staff and provide reports on any findings, issues and services performed,
- Provide a service schedule and inspection sign-off from site staff representative, and
- Provide City site staff with training and information on pest behaviour and infestation mitigation.
Addendum No. 1 (.pdf) REVISED CLOSING
Issue Date: October 4, 2017
Addendum No. 2 (.pdf)
Issue Date: October 16, 2017
If the City determines that an amendment is required to this RFQ, the City’s Representative will issue a written addendum by posting it on the BC Bid Website at www.bcbid.gov.bc.ca (the “BC Bid Website”) and the City Website at www.surrey.ca (the “City Website”) that will form a part of this RFQ. It is the responsibility of Contractor to check the BC Bid Website and the City Website for addenda. The only way this RFQ may be added to, or amended in any way, is by a formal written addendum. No other communication, whether written or oral, from any person will affect or modify the terms of this RFQ or may be relied upon by any Contractor. By delivery of a Quotation, the Contractor is deemed to have received, accepted and understood the entire RFQ, including any and all addenda.
All inquiries related to this Request for Quotation ("RFQ") should be directed in writing to the contact person named below.