Pre-Qualification for Mechanical Contractor Services
Submissions under review
Revised October 9, 2020
Request for Expressions of Interest and Statements of Qualifications
This project consists of constructing a boiler plant and energy transfer station within a customer building to meet the timeline set out by the developer.
The scope of services includes the provision of all labour, supervision, materials, plant, equipment, permits, and inspections, to supply, deliver, commission, test, and set into operation a building-scale boiler plant and energy transfer stations for district energy.
The City prefers that the Respondent is a mechanical contractor that has experience, capability and resources with projects consisting of the following:
- Boiler plants in excess of 1 MW input capacity, condensing boilers and associated equipment.
- DDC controls BACNET and Modbus.
- Utility grade energy meters, temperature sensors and flow meters.
- Pipe welding in accordance with the latest edition fo the Code of Pressure piping ASME B31.1 and CSA B51.
- Utility-grade energy transfer stations complete with heat exchangers for space heating and domestic hot water heating, energy meters, controls and commissioning.
- Producing final product drawings in Revit or autocad 3D for equipment installation to suit site conditions.
RFEOI/SOQ Document for download:
Pre-Qualification of Mechanical Contractor Services (.pdf)
Schedule B - Form of Submission (.doc)
Addendum No. 1 - REVISED CLOSING (.pdf)
Issue Date: March 13, 1027
If the City determines that an amendment is required to this RFEOI/SOQ, the City Representative will issue a written addendum by posting it on the BC Bid Website at www.bcbid.gov.bc.ca (the “BC Bid Website”) and the City Website at www.surrey.ca (the “City Website”) that will form part of this RFEOI/SOQ. It is the responsibility of Respondents to check the BC Bid Website and the City Website for addenda. The only way this RFEOI/SOQ may be added to, or amended in any way, is by a formal written addendum. No other communication, whether written or oral, from any person will affect or modify the terms of this RFEOI/SOQ or may be relied upon by any Respondent. By delivery of a Submission, Respondent is deemed to have received, accepted and understood the entire RFEOI/SOQ including, any and all addenda.
All inquiries related to this RFEOI/SOQ should be directed in writing to the person named below.