Provision of a Digital High Speed/Volume Colour Digital Copier with an All-Inclusive Maintenance Agreement (Cost-per-Copy Plan)
Ricoh Canada Inc.
Revised October 5, 2020
Request for Quotations
The City invites Quotations from experienced and qualified Contractors for the provision of a high speed, high volume photocopying and digital printing solution on a Cost-per-Copy pricing basis.
The Contractor will provide the photocopier services and Equipment as, if and when requested by the City.The Contractor is to supply, install, deliver and provide new and fully operational Equipment and accessories, including operator training, full service maintenance ("FSM"), consumables and supplies by April 2018.
The Services will include but not be limited to:
- supply, deliver, install, and successfully start-up a suitable arrangement of digital photocopying/printing and scanning of documents;
- introduce operational efficiencies through the use of digitally connected copier solutions;
- recognize and maintain existing office equipment/configurations for specific operational needs/reasons;
- provide high levels of maintenance and technical support services to minimize down time;
- supply and delivery of all consumables (excluding paper); and
- remove at termination of term of all consumables and equipment in a manner and time period acceptable to the City.
The Contractor will provide one (1) new digital; high speed/volume copier, or equivalent, inclusive of all related equipment and components for the City’s Print Services section.
RFQ document for download:
Colour Digital Copier with an All-Inclusive Maintenance Agreement (.pdf)
Schedule B - Form of Quotation (.doc)
Addendum No. 1 (.pdf)
Issue Date: April 18, 2018
If the City determines that an amendment is required to this RFQ, the City’s Representative will issue a written addendum by posting it on the BC Bid Website at www.bcbid.gov.bc.ca (the “BC Bid Website”) and the City Website at www.surrey.ca (the “City Website”) that will form a part of this RFQ. It is the responsibility of Contractor to check the BC Bid Website and the City Website for addenda. The only way this RFQ may be added to, or amended in any way, is by a formal written addendum. No other communication, whether written or oral, from any person will affect or modify the terms of this RFQ or may be relied upon by any Contractor. By delivery of a Quotation, the Contractor is deemed to have received, accepted and understood the entire RFQ, including any and all addenda.
All inquiries related to this Request for Quotation ("RFQ") should be directed in writing to the contact person named below.