Shortlisted have been notified.
Revised September 25, 2020
Request for Expressions of Interest and Statements of Qualifications
The City of Surrey (the “City”) seeks an experienced and qualified Consultant to provide psychometric assessments for recruitment, selection, and employee development on an “as and when required basis”.
The Consultant will provide consulting services to include but not limited to the following:
- Candidate assessment
- Employee Development
SCOPE OF SERVICES
- work with the City’s Human Resources Department (HR) to identify the requirements for the psychometric assessment;
- develop and administer legally compliant, valid and reliable psychometric assessments for selection and development purposes;
- conduct in-depth psychometric assessment, analysis and evaluation of candidates in accordance with requirements of the role;
- provide detailed written psychometric report, in-person feedback and post-assessment counseling and support where required;
- assist HR Department with administering, responding to questions from and providing information to employees and staff, and providing related consulting services, as required;
- be available as needed to answer questions and resolve issues that arise regarding assessment outcomes, contract administration and service provisions;
- be able to secure and maintain candidates’ assessments and reports in compliance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA); and
- able to securely transmit reports coming back to the City.
RESPONDENT’S PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
The City prefers the Consultant to be able to demonstrate the following:
- certified registered psychologist with the College of Psychologists of B.C.;
- hold a postgraduate doctoral degree (PhD) and/or Certified Management Consultant (CMC) designation;
- proven comprehensive experience and knowledge in conducting psychometric assessments for selection and development for an organization of similar sector and size, as the City for a minimum of ten (10) years; and
- possess exceptional verbal & written communication skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills.
RFA-SOA Document for download:
Psychometric Assessment (.pdf)
Addendum No. 1 (.pdf)
Issue Date: September 18, 2019
If the City determines that an amendment is required to this RFEOI/SOQ, the City Representative will issue a written addendum by posting it on the BC Bid Website at www.bcbid.gov.bc.ca (the “BC Bid Website”) and the City Website at www.surrey.ca (the “City Website”) that will form part of this RFEOI/SOQ. No amendment of any kind to the RFEOI/SOQ is effective unless it is posted in a formal written addendum on the City Website. Upon submitting a Submission, Respondents will be deemed to have received notice of all addenda that are posted on the City Website.
All inquiries related to this request for RFEOI/SOQ should be directed in writing to the contact person named below.