Roof Replacement at Newton Public Library
Pacific Restorations (1994) Ltd.
Revised October 5, 2020
Request for Quotations
The City invites Contractors to provide a quotation for Roof Replacement at Newton Public Library.
Job Site Location:
13795 - 70th Avenue, Surrey, BC
The general components of the work include roof replacement and related works but not limited to the following:
- replacement of roof and related works;
- removal and disposal of existing roofing materials, flashings, etc. to the existing deck and or walls as required to facilitate the written Specifications, Roof Plans and Details;
- provision of all labour, materials and equipment deemed necessary to install new wood, roof system, sheet metal flashings and components, etc., as required by the written Specifications;
- supply and install new roofing system as required; and
- supply and install replacement skylight.
Addendum No. 1 - INFORMATION MEETING (2nd) (.pdf)
Issue Date: July 27, 2016
Addendum No. 2 (.pdf)
Issue Date: July 28, 2016
Addendum No. 3 - REVISED CLOSING (.pdf)
Issue Date: August 5, 2016
July 27, 2016 - 10:00 a.m.
Location: Newton Library
13795 - 70th Avenue, Surrey, BC V3W 0E1
If the City determines that an amendment is required to this RFQ, the City's Representative will issue a written addendum by posting it on the BC Bid Website at www.bcbid.gov.bc.ca (the "BC Bid Website") and the City Website at www.surrey.ca (the "City Website") that will form part of this RFQ. It is the responsibility of Contractor to check the BC Bid Website and the City Website for addenda. The only way this RFQ may be added to, or amended in any way, is by a formal written addendum. No other communication, whether written or oral, from any person will affect or modify the terms of this RFQ or may be relied upon by any Contractor. By delivery of a Quotation, the Contractor is deemed to have received, accepted and understood the entire RFQ, including any and all addenda.
All inquiries related to this Request for Quotation ("RFQ") should be directed in writing to the contact person named below.