Sanitary I & I Rehabilitation Works
Revised March 24, 2020
The Owner invites tenders for:
Project 4712-2030-011 Surrey N04 CC3 Works
- Chemical grouting of mainline joints and laterals (9 mainline locations; 4 lateral interface locations)
- Trenchless Point Repairs (6 locations)
- Manhole grouting (8 locations)
- Minor maintenance activities (3 locations)
- Capping abandoned laterals and main (6 locations)
Project 4716-2010-00 Surrey CCTV Works
- CCTV Inspection of ~2,016m of sanitary sewers (82 Ave & 124th St area)
Contract Documents are available at:
This tender is being issued electronically through the BC Bid website (www.bcbid.gov.bc.ca) where any intererested party may download the tender documents directly from the BC Bid website. No registration, tracking or other recording of tender document holders will be performed by the Owner. All addenda, or further information will be published through the BC Bid website. It is the sole responsibility of the tenderer to monitor the BC Bid website regularly to check for updates.
The Contract is based on the MMCD Platinum Edition.
Tenders are scheduled to close:
Tender Closing Time: 2:00 pm (local time)
Tender Closing Date: March 3, 2016
Tenders should be submitted in a sealed package, marked on the outside with "Tenders for Contract M.S.4716-002-11 and must be received at the first floor Main Reception / Information Desk, Surrey City Hall, 13450 - 104 Avenue, Surrey, BC, Canada V3T 1V8.
Name of Owner's Representative:
Marek Pawlowski, AScT, Eng.L.
|Mar-Tech Underground Services Ltd.||$140,700.00||Mar-Tech Underground Services Ltd.|
|Superior City Contracting Services Ltd.||$183,692.25|
|ABC Pipe Cleaning Services Ltd.||$275,035.32|