Sewer Reline & Point Repair Program
Submissions under review
Revised January 23, 2020
Request for Quotations
The City invites Contractors to provide a quotation for Sewer Reline & Point Repair Program.
Scope of Work
The work generally includes but is not limited to, the delivery of labour, equipment and material for the installation of point repairs and relines, by approved methods, on existing sewer systems on an "as required" basis. The work carried out under this Contract includes but is not limited to the following:
1. Flushing and cleaning sewers;
2. Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) inspection and deficiency reporting for sanitary and storm sewers;
3. Digitally video inspect and prepare reports upon completion of all rehabilitation work;
4. Provision for traffic control and traffic diversion in accordance with the General Conditions;
5. Restrict and divert the flow of water or sewage from the sewer section or service lateral being inspected, tested or rehabilitated, as required;
6. Point repairs of those locations will be supplied by the City;
7. Relining of those sections will be supplied by the City;
8. Summary of Defects table complete with sewers that require attention; and
9. Any other related works.
All working locations are limited to City right-of-ways and the private property covered by property impact statements, or consented to by owners.
If the City determines that an amendment is required to this RFQ, the City's Representative will issue a written addendum by posting it on the BC Bid Website at www.bcbid.gov.bc.ca (the "BC Bid Website") and the City Website at www.surrey.ca (the "City Website") that will form part of this RFQ. It is the responsibility of Contractor to check the BC Bid Website and the City Website for addenda. The only way this RFQ may be added to, or amended in any way, is by a formal written addendum. No other communication, whether written or oral, from any person will affect or modify the terms of this RFQ or may be relied upon by any Contractor. By delivery of a Quotation, the Contractor is deemed to have received, accepted and understood the entire RFQ, including any and all addenda.
All inquiries related to this Request for Quotation ("RFQ") should be directed in writing to the contact person named below.